Suggested Hotel Accommodations.
Call for Papers
Send paper submission to Carlos Banchik at email@example.com.
The mission of the International Monorail Association is to organize the global monorail sector, promote the application of monorail, publish information, and initiate and support standardization processes of monorail for public mass transport infrastructure.
- Cities are becoming more congested.
- Traditional Public Transport Systems are obstructed by surface traffic.
- Dedicated bus lanes can only be realized in new cities with sufficient space.
- Underground transport systems are extremely expensive to build.
- Monorail is no longer associated with amusement parks.
- Monorail is a high-tech, efficient, safe, and reliable public transport system.
- Mobility experts and city planners consider Monorail a feasible alternative.
To learn more about the International Monorail Association please visit our website at www.monorailex.org.
For membership inquiries please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.